Have You Ever Dreamt of Having a Beautiful “Hollywood Smile”? Now you can with our Houston Porcelain Veneers Treatment!
If you’ve ever looked in the mirror and felt less than happy about your smile, then Houston porcelain veneers may be the perfect dental treatment option for you.
A popular solution to gaps, severe crowding, and other imperfections, a “veneer” is simply a thin layer of restorative material placed over the surface of a tooth, improving the tooth’s appearance and/or protecting the tooth (if it’s been damaged). Without adding any thickness or bulkiness to your teeth, the material can be shaped and molded to change almost anything (and everything) about the appearance of your teeth, allowing you to alter as much or as little as needed. You’ll feel completely comfortable and natural flashing your new, gorgeous smile! Read on to learn more about Houston porcelain veneers and how the treatment works to build you a beautiful smile.
At Lumina Dental Spa, our Houston dentists, Dr. Morency, Dr. Timm and Dr. Nguyen are recognized experts at creating perfect smiles utilizing porcelain veneers. We take advantage of the latest digital photography equipment, including an intra-oral camera, to determine exactly how to craft your veneers, so they perfectly complement your face and mouth, while enhancing your smile.
And thanks to modern dental technologies, the procedure for getting veneers is convenient, free of discomfort, and relatively quick – requiring as little as 2 weeks to be completed.
You’ll Be Surprised by How Easy the Process is, and Amazed by the Results!
We offer the following high-quality veneer treatment options to meet your specific, individualized needs:
- Traditional (i.e., porcelain) veneers, which are extremely effective at correcting severe tooth crowding, filling in gaps or spaces, and leaving you with a beautifully symmetrical “Hollywood smile.” Some tooth preparation may be required, with an anesthetic administered to ensure you’re 100% comfortable during the procedure.
- Ceramage veneers, which are a popular alternative to porcelain veneers, as they are less abrasive than porcelain. Ceramage is a bonding material that contains porcelain and can be expertly manipulated to replicate your tooth’s natural surface. It’s light-activated, reflecting and transmitting light to make your teeth sparkle and shine. This option allows for a more conservative treatment plan.
- Empress and lava porcelain veneers, known for their durability and ability to enhance texture and color.
No matter which option you choose, you’ll be left with a beautiful, dazzling smile! Contact us for a free consultation to discover which treatment is best for you.
Discover Why Lumina Dental Spa Provides the Best Houston Porcelain Veneers
At Lumina Dental Spa, your veneers are:
- Completed in as little as 2 weeks
- Light and comfortable
- Capable of lasting up to 20 years, provided you receive ongoing regular dental care
- Backed by warranty, as long as you continue undergoing regular dental care
Don’t forget, you get to “test drive” your new smile by wearing temporary veneers for 3 weeks, while we craft your permanent veneers. This way, you’ll be able to see how they feel before receiving your permanent veneers.
100% Risk-Free – Back by Warranty
Getting your veneers at Lumina Dental Spa means you’re backed by a full warranty, as long as you continue undergoing regular dental care.
If you’re considering getting the best Houston porcelain veneers, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll help you determine if which treatment is right for you, so you can finally LOVE the smile you see in the mirror!