Imagine a Dental Spa: A Visit to the Dentist That Feels Like a Visit to the SPA!
It’s no secret that many Americans avoid going to the dentist.
But that doesn’t have to be the case for you – because the team at Lumina Dental Spa has created a relaxing, luxurious environment combining all the best elements of a soothing spa with the latest in modern dental technologies.
Now, you can enjoy the highest quality dental care AND comfort-enhancing spa style services – all at the same location! Wake up excited for your appointment, because we are dedicated to making sure you feel pampered and relaxed…
We not only offer complimentary:
- Nutritious beverages
- Selections of relaxing music and over 50 movies you can watch or listen to during your appointment (sanitized goggles and iPads provided for your convenience)
- Comfy pillows
- Warm blankets
- Scented hot towels
- And more…
We ALSO have a licensed, friendly on-staff esthetician and a fully equipped spa room to provide you with a variety of additional spa treatments and services, such as:
- Facials – a common and popular spa service, your face will be gently cleansed, exfoliated, and/or massaged, and you’ll experience a more beautiful, glowing appearance. (*New patient? As a “thank you” for choosing Lumina Dental Spa, enjoy one complimentary facial during your first appointment!)
- Microderm abrasion – known as the “anti-aging treatment” of choice for many, this procedure is a gentle method of refreshing and rejuvenating your skin. Reverse light scarring, wrinkles, large pores, discoloration, acne, age spots, and sun damage, with this popular and safe technique.
- Chemical peels – a safe treatment to smooth out the texture and appearance of your skin, while virtually eliminating wrinkles! If you’d love to eliminate those fine lines under your eyes and/or around the mouth, decrease the appearance of mild scars, treat your acne (depending on the type you have), reduce the appearance of sun damage, age spots, freckles and/or dark spots, or just improve the overall appearance and feel of your facial skin, this may be the perfect choice for you!
- Botox – a popular cosmetic procedure similar to a “face lift” in its results, you’ll quickly notice an improved appearance of your skin. Used commonly to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and “tighten” the skin, this procedure will quickly revive your youthful appearance, and results typically last for approximately 6 months.
Not sure which choice is right for you? No problem – we’ll consult with you about each of the options and fully assist you in making the perfect choice for you.
The team at Lumina Dental Spa will do everything we can to ensure you feel relaxed and beautiful when you leave our office!
Dr. Nguyen was a complete professional. He was very thorough with his explanation and made sure I understood everything that was being performed on me.
Whether you’re in need of general or cosmetic dentistry, expect to receive VIP treatment the moment you walk into our Houston dental spa.
So what are you waiting for? Isn’t it time you enjoyed a day at the spa, while we work on your smile?